RJR’s Mechanical Integrity Group includes full-time engineers and inspectors with decades of experience providing a complete range of mechanical and asset integrity services. These services include field inspections, data evaluation, detailed reporting, fitness for service evaluations and development of repair procedures as necessary. Their extensive experience encompasses the inspection and evaluation of fixed equipment in a variety of industries, including energy, oil and gas, chemical, petrochemical, fabrications, and food.
Our inspectors are certified in a variety of disciplines, including:
- API 510 – Pressure Vessel Inspections
- API 570 – Process Piping Inspections
- API 653 – Storage Tank Inspections
- NACE Coatings and Lining Inspections
- ASNT-TC-1A Qualified Technicians
- Ultrasonics, Liquid Penetrant, Magnetic Particle, etc.
- Fitness for Service Evaluations
- Failure Analysis Investigations
- Inspection Program Development
- Inspection Data Management Systems (IDMS)
- UltraPIPE Software
- SPCC Planning – Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasure Plans
- Grade C Water Plant Operator
In addition to providing the integrity management services you expect, our Mechanical Integrity and Engineering Design Groups work hand-in-hand to provide redesign services if required.